søndag, desember 17, 2006

The Flight and coming to O.C

So here I am, in Irvine CA @ my brothers place.. after a long flight and 8hours @ LAX, huge mexican dinner, pub in New Port Beach, playing Kings @ Eric and Shann's place, almost no sleep and breakfast @ Ihop.

After a awesome spa-party (Thx Andy!!!) and no sleep, just spooning (5 in a dobble bed.. cozy I know) until 6am. and then packing for a month.. I finaly made it to the airport.. looked like shit.. no com I just was "a random person" whos bag was chosen to be checked.. yep.. my bag had to be checked.. hehe.. First stop in Sydney to fyll gas/petrol etc.. and then 12 hours to LAX. I had so good luck with the person next to me.. a astronomy freek who forced me to read 3 pages about who I am and how my life was going to be.. I had to tell him off, after he told me that he was going to find out the dates of my "perfect guy".. I'm glad i sleept a lot hehe (thx again guys for the spa party). Checking out and that went well.. around 10 am.. and then waiting for my brother til 8pm.. hm.. i sleept for some hours in a not-comfy chair.. so wasnt that bad.. hehe.. he had an exam so its fine.. after he picked me up (and Katie before me) we all went to his place ..and then out for dinner, Mexican. The meals are huge here.. I can eat a lot and I was hungry.. but I couldn't eat 1/2 of what I got. Katie was telling me that I hade to take a "Doggie Bag" with me home.. but i refused.. then the guy at the place just gave me one.. whell after dinner, we went home to pick up Anders. Here is where the party-part starts.. we went to a pub in New Port (awesome.. and a lot of cuite guys), I had some Budweiser or what they are called.. and had a really good time. Around 2 am.. we leave the pub and go to Eric and Shann's place to play Kings, and a lot of other american drinking games.. before everyone except me and Shann went to the spa around 5 am.. we all crashed there and went for a huge breakfast at Ihop this morning.. I hade a lot of food.. so girls: I'm having tripplings soonish..
Impressing how much aussie words I'm using.. ppl here are asking me whats this and whats that.. I miss u guys already..
We are of to.. a mall or a beach now.. I'm not sure..