mandag, desember 18, 2006

In and out California

Yesterday was nice.. we went down to NewPort Beach, walked on the pier (it was cold) and had a coffe. On the way home Katie decided that we had to stop in one of the biggest shoppingcentres here in Irvine.. so we did that! For the first time this year I had a christmas feeling :) So many stores and so many beautiful people (yea a lot of plastic surgeries here). I bought a Christmas CD (thinking ill be spending 4 hours in the car with my brother and Anders tomorrow, on our way to Vegas).. the guys are going to kill me.. cause the CD's name is.. Care bear Holidays songs. Dinner at the In & Out California, 4X4 was the best burger I have had! Thx Katie for the christmas present! And hope you like yours :) Something I didnt know.. was that Anders and Darjan had to wash the whole apartment before we left to Vegas.. so our saturday night wasnt the best one ever.. But we did manage to clean it before it was to late to go out. We spent some time at BJ's :)


Borther and me at the pier, New Port Beach - yea it was pretty cold!

1 Comments:

At 6:46 a.m., Anonymous Anonym said...

What a nice family. Real comfortable to sleep between too. = )

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home